No one who comes to Alt Summit has the same experience. While the recaps share key takeaways from keynote speakers the perspectives differ. This round up of recaps features the perspectives of a sponsor, one of our Alt Summit photographers, a first time speaker, two first time attendees, and a pregnant attendee.
- Tiny Prints, an Alt Summit sponsor, recounts their experience and shares portraits taken by Izzy Hudgins during The Garden Party at the photo booth.
- Justin of Justin Hackworth Photography (one of the photographers for Alt Summit) retells the week through a curated selection of his images.
- Tan of Squirrelly Minds, a first time speaker at Alt, confesses that Alt, as much as she loves it, freaks her out.
- Melyssa of The Nectar Collective reveals what Alt is like for a first time attendee and Courtney of Fig & Honey advises first timers (all attendees) should send themselves a kiss.
- Meg of Snap Happy Mom gives advice to Alt attendees who are pregnant.
Want more recaps? Visit our ALT SLC June 2014 board on Pinterest.