It is a month and a half since our first Alt Summer and the recaps keep coming!
- Ruth of The Planned Adventure gives entrepreneurs and bloggers who live outside the US/Canada tips on succeeding at Alt
- Heidi of Spit Fire Mom talks about moms at Alt
- Jessica of J. Sorrelle lists ten things she learned at Alt and compiles her experience into a video
- Miggy of This Little Miggy Stayed Home, a first time attendee to Alt Summit, explains why she wanted to go to Alt, what her expectations were, and how the experience delivered
- Allie of Set Forth Studio, another first time attendee to Alt Summit, shares her experience and three takeaways
- Emily of Hudson and Emily offers three tips to future attendees and her top four takeaways
- Anne of The Hills are Alive reveals her main takeaway from Alt Summit
Get the Latest Alt News
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Typically published every other week, it is one newsletter that you will not want to miss. All breaking news appears there first. In our last newsletter, we mentioned Alt Summit Winter.
Once you start receiving the newsletter be sure to read carefully. We pack a lot of information into our communications and it is easy to miss upcoming deadlines.