No matter how you plan your conference experience, you are going to miss something. During a breakout session, there may be multiple panels you want to attend, or you may be speaking. Many of our speakers from Alt Summit Summer have shared insights and notes from their sessions.
- Pinterest Strategies: Top Ten Pinterest Tips from Alex of A.V.E. Styles
- MBA to Blogger: The Business of Blogging slides shared by Reachel of Cardigan Empire
- MBA to Bloggers: The Business of Blogging: How to Make (and Track) Money Blogging from Emily of Hudson and Emily
- Building Your Business on Instagram Cheat Sheet from Lisa of Zelma Rose and recap from Sarah of Portraits to The People
- Growing a Small Blog: Positioning Yourself as an Expert from Ciera of Ciera Design
- Growing a Small Blog: Self Promoting and Networking from PJ of A Girl Named PJ
- Growing a Small Blog: Guest Posting on Other Blogs from Mariah of Oh What Love
- Growing a Small Blog: Blog Collaborations from Melissa of Lulu the Baker
- Growing a Small Blog: Social Media and Giveaway Collaborations from Tan of Squirrelly Minds
If you spoke at Alt Summit Summer and have shared your presentation or notes, be sure to use the hashtag #AltSummit and tag us @AltSummit. We will pin your recap to our Alt SLC June 2014 board on Pinterest and will include in a future round up or post.