Although it is the nearly the middle of February, many of us are just now starting on our new year goals. If you were waiting until after Alt, or if you've simply not started planning yet - now is a great time to reevaluate your current blog and make plans to better it in 2013! Here are seven questions to think through as you plan the rest of the year.
- What were your business and personal highlights of 2012? Can they launch you into greater success in 2013?
- Of those highlights, do they have key elements in common? Can you learn something more about the things that matter most to you, your personal strengths (or weaknesses), or your values?
- What would be the absolute best thing that could happen to you in 2013? Even if it’s outrageous, what is the first baby step toward that goal?
- What’s something you do very well? How can you improve on it?
- Is there something you’ve felt drawn toward that also makes you a little nervous? Is this the year to face your fear?
- If you could only make one change this year that would bring significant growth, what would it be?
- Imagine it’s New Year’s Eve 2013. What do you want to remember about this year?