Anyone who's attended Alt – or any conference for that matter – knows just how quickly each day seems to go. One minute you're waking up, and the next thing you know it's time to go to sleep again. Since a little planning can go a long way, here are a few simple things to think about as you prepare:
- Know what sessions you're going to attend before landing in Salt Lake City.
- Schedule your meetings between sessions or during a meal.
- Talk to old friends about grabbing drinks or dinner beforehand.
- Plan out your wardrobe.
- Bring everything you'll need for the day with you to avoid trips back to your hotel room.
- Leave some space in your schedule for spontaneity!
For more great tips, check out Kelly's How to Organize Your Time at Alt class, January 12 at 3pm ET.