By guest contributor Tori Bowman.
Sending your contributors a little gift for the holidays is a sweet way to show your appreciation for all that they do. And it doesn't have to be expensive either. Here are a few gift ideas for everyone on your list, all for $15 or less:
- Touchscreen gloves, because everyone on your list will be wanting these this winter.
- IPad game pieces for the guys on your contributor list.
- Beautiful thank you/greeting cards for the partier.
- A book full of color inspiration for your designer.
- A quirky and beautiful home accessory for the home EC queen.
- An LED camera pen for your photographer.
- Adorable Matryoshka measuring cups for the foodie.
- Red lipstick, a staple for any fashion blogger.
Do you send gifts to your contributors? Do you do the same gift for each one or personalize each one? We'd love to hear your great ideas.