We love seeing Alt members come together in amazing collaborations that celebrate the foundation of Alt - to get together, discuss what is working well in the business of blogging, and take action to move forward. Here are 5 Alt Alumni collaborations that make us smile from ear to ear!
- Caravan Shoppe - Alma Loveland and Melanie Burke have created countless businesses together after meeting at Alt Summit, Caravan Shoppe is only one of them.
- Nicole started a mini series on Instagram of #peopleofalt where she photographed and interviewed a handful of Alt community members by asking them what made them sparkle.
- Meet Make Do - Chelsea, Brittni, and Kelly got a fanatic group together to meet in person, make DIYs, and do all sorts of fun things!
- Olivia and Elizabeth hosted a live chat with all their Alt friends to connect, reminisce, and move forward after Alt Summer 2015.
- Melissa features fellow bloggers on a series on her blog Lulu the Baker in a series called In My Kitchen.
Let these examples be the inspiration you need to get creative and start collaborating!